– We will ride bikes, walk, and take transit to Drinking Man as to not consume massive quantities of petroleum in our pursuit of nihilistic ‘freedom.’
– We will enjoy The City during a long peaceful weekend when the 9 to 5 artists and corporate club kids are choking on the alkaline dust kicked up by self-indulgent rolling art projects, some years in the making.
– We will salute a psychologically and ecologically sustainable lifestyle and toast the good friends who make every day a creative and wonderful experience in a real city of working people.
– We will commit to donating our spare hours over the next year to volunteering locally to make life in our city more livable for everyone who lives here. We will not just share our creativity and hard work with an elite that can pay $300 to live in a money-free wonderland, just like they do at Club Med.
– We will praise a balanced lifestyles that does not engender so much stress that it needs to be ‘burned’ off in spectacular ways at great expense to the environment.